Why the name "bLog in Your Own Eye"?

Matthew 7:3 - 5 "Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye."

We should all endeavor to think rightly about ourselves and graciously about one another. We all have specks and logs in our eyes.

Monday, May 12, 2008

New Movies!

Prince Caspian is coming out in theaters in 4 days! I don't know about you, but I am definitely going to see the first showing of it! I really enjoy The Chronicles of Narnia and the books are absolutely worthwhile! The last movie (The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe) stayed very close to the book except for a few minor changes and hopefully Prince Caspian will be the same. If you want anymore information on it, plus a very cool countdown clock, click here.

I am also a big Indiana Jones fan, and I'm really excited about the new one, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull which is coming out in 10 days. Sometimes the Indy movies are unpredictable, but I hope that this one will be worth my time and money if I decide to see it in theaters.


Anyway, I would highly encourage you to see (or read) Prince Caspian, and if I see it in theaters, I might be able to post a review of it here!


No comments: