Why the name "bLog in Your Own Eye"?

Matthew 7:3 - 5 "Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye."

We should all endeavor to think rightly about ourselves and graciously about one another. We all have specks and logs in our eyes.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ball Crew, and other insundry things....

I just finished ball crewing for the Family Circle Cup, and pro womens tennis tournament that takes place very colse to me. :) Anyway, I worked on the first Saturday it started, skipped Sun. and Mon., and then worked from Saturday to the end of the tournament. It was fun, I got to see some of my friends who have done it in previous years, and I got to meet some new people too. I'm really tired now, and have a sunburn on my face, but other than that, I'm recovering well. I've started reading a book called The Eagle of the Ninth, which is pretty interesting. I also had my Double Dutch competition on Saturday; I didn't do so great, but my sister (Seagray) and her team, got third place, and will be going to the Sate competition, so I'm happy for her. Well..I'm gonna go read another blog, so I'll update some more later. ;-)

AO

No comments: