Why the name "bLog in Your Own Eye"?

Matthew 7:3 - 5 "Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye."

We should all endeavor to think rightly about ourselves and graciously about one another. We all have specks and logs in our eyes.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

yay!

Well, I got my Logic exam done Monday, but that grade hasn't come back yet... And I got both of my Omnibus exams done yesterday. For my Primary one (which i thought i would fail), i got a 98%!!! i'm so happy!!! but whats even better, is for my Secondary one, i got a 100%!!!!!! i think thats the only 100 i've gotten in that class, which is awesome too. :-D Now i just have lots of reading, but that won't be too bad. i am going to PA next week, then in 3 or 4 weeks i'm going on a Mission trip to an indian tribe in Cherokee NC, which will be fun. Anyway, i think i'm gonna have a hot summer, probably go to the beach some, go to a few movies (i hope) and finish up some other school. i hope everyone else out there has a great summer too!

AO

No comments: