Why the name "bLog in Your Own Eye"?

Matthew 7:3 - 5 "Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye."

We should all endeavor to think rightly about ourselves and graciously about one another. We all have specks and logs in our eyes.

Friday, October 09, 2009

a good quote...

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empties today of its strength"~Corrie Ten Boom

3 comments:

Kaylie Brown said...

I just love this quote! It is so true.
--Kaylie Brown

Karis Brown said...

SO TRUE! Love the quote!
Yeah, It is by Indelible Grace. I love how he sings it! Don't you?
I will be praying for you, that your move will go nice and stress free!

Love ya girl!
Karis

Karis Brown said...

I don't remember you telling me to tell him you said hi, but I'll sure tell him next time I talk to him. =)