Why the name "bLog in Your Own Eye"?

Matthew 7:3 - 5 "Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye."

We should all endeavor to think rightly about ourselves and graciously about one another. We all have specks and logs in our eyes.

Monday, February 01, 2010

Why hello there

You might could say I've taken a vacation from blogging. Or you could say I've been doing school. Or you could say both, and you wouldn't be lying. My exams went well. But life hasn't slowed down one bit since they were finished. In fact, does life ever slow down? It depends on how you look at it, so I'll just let you look at it, not me.

Meanwhile, I've been thinking about what I want to do when I finish high school. That is one of the most difficult things I've had to think about, since there are so many options, and I love doing so many different things. I've contemplated going into many things, but none seem to fit, if you catch my meaning. But I know God has a path planned out for me, even though I'm in a thick fog.

My apologies for the short post, but it is 9:20 pm and I'd better be off to bed. I haven't been getting enough sleep lately... :)

AO

No comments: