Why the name "bLog in Your Own Eye"?

Matthew 7:3 - 5 "Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye."

We should all endeavor to think rightly about ourselves and graciously about one another. We all have specks and logs in our eyes.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

25 Secrets

I know I haven't posted here in...quite a while. Oh well. I've been posting on my other blog hoping my dad or sister would help out a little with this one, since it's technically a "family blog". Oh well. Maybe I'm just too technical.

But, Miss Emilyann tagged me to list 25 Secrets, or as she said, "25 Things About Yourself That Very Few People Know, and Very Few People Care About." But, I decided I would post it on my personal blog. So you may go here to read it. :)

I might try to post about the caterpillars soon, since we recently discovered more (even as the weather is getting chilly). So if I don't get around to it this week, I might get to it over Thanksgiving Break. ;)

Happy Sunday!

Abby

No comments: