Why the name "bLog in Your Own Eye"?

Matthew 7:3 - 5 "Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye."

We should all endeavor to think rightly about ourselves and graciously about one another. We all have specks and logs in our eyes.

Monday, August 09, 2010

Strong Wrists

Yes, that is an odd title. But I'm talking about piano playing, so it should make a little more sense. :) I might have mentioned that my aunt and uncle gave me piano music books for my birthday. One of them was an old Keith Green book. And, if you didn't know this, Keith Green is one of my favorite pianists ever. He was amazing; music, his testimony of faith. His story means a lot to me. He wrote most of the music he played, if not all of it, and the piano of those songs is simply amazing. If you want to listen to a song, 'Stained Glass' is a great one. Anyway, I've been trying to play the song "Soften your Heart" that's in my book, and boy does it make my wrists hurt! :) I need to do some more push ups to help my piano playing. ;) His songs are really fun to play, even though they are difficult. So. If you've never heard of Keith Green, go look him up. :)


AO

No comments: