Why the name "bLog in Your Own Eye"?

Matthew 7:3 - 5 "Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye."

We should all endeavor to think rightly about ourselves and graciously about one another. We all have specks and logs in our eyes.

Friday, November 14, 2008

:(

Wow! I really am slacking on my posting, sorry everyone. (its not like anyone ever reads my junk anyway...) Anyway, I would really like to create a play list, since there are some AWESOME songs that I'd like y'all to hear. But I need my dear Father's permission before I do, and he's been pretty busy, so..... But I'll try to get it up soon! I'm WAY into the oldies, so you'll get lots of 50's-70's music on it. :) I just absolutely love old music!!!!!! I'd go berserk without them! I apologize for being random. That's just the way I am. Oh, and if you're wondering what I've been up to, I can tell you a really gruesome story about getting my tooth pulled! I'll make a poll, because some of you of the "weaker stomach" types might have a hard time. Well, I'd better scoot, Cheerio!

AO

No comments: