Why the name "bLog in Your Own Eye"?

Matthew 7:3 - 5 "Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye."

We should all endeavor to think rightly about ourselves and graciously about one another. We all have specks and logs in our eyes.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Coraline

I wrote this for a different blog, but I thought it'd be put to good use here as well:

I went to see the movie Coraline Saturday. The movie has gotten very good ratings from the critics, but the movie itself is TERRIBLE, so don't waste your money to see it! The storyline seemed as if the person who wrote it took a nightmare they had as a child, and added an ending that seemed to be a good one. I saw that it was made from a children's Horror book. I don't know what kind of sane kid would want to read a book that scares his pants off, but oh well.... I just thought i'd let people know!

BTW, here's a complete review from a Christian movie review site that's pretty reliable: http://www.pluggedinonline.com/movies/movies/a0004491.cfm

AO

7 comments:

•Karis Brown• said...

The commercials looked kinda creepy... Did it scare ya? ;-D

Abigail said...

Sort of.... I never want to see it again, thats for sure. :)
AO

•Karis Brown• said...

I wouldn't want to see it.

Abigail said...

Yeah, thats probably a good idea. :)
AO

•Karis Brown• said...

Hey Abby!
I have a question.
How do you make that list of blogs that says "FELLOW BLOGGERS" appear on your blog. I have no idea how to do it.
If its ok will you reply back on mine so i don't forget to look?
Luv ya and i cant wait to see you today!!!!!!!

•Karis Brown• said...

Well, i missed you but i bet you were soooo tired!
I cant do it... = {
Next time we get together you can show me. = }

•Karis Brown• said...

I know!
I missed ya!
OK, that sounds good!
We should all get together soon!