Why the name "bLog in Your Own Eye"?

Matthew 7:3 - 5 "Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye."

We should all endeavor to think rightly about ourselves and graciously about one another. We all have specks and logs in our eyes.

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Cakes, Candles, and Presents, oh my!

Well, my birthday happened to be yesterday. It was great. My family is awesome, I love them so much. I'm not just saying that because of all the wonderful presents they gave me, but because they're always there for me.

The gifts: 2 Harry Connick Jr. cds, a volleyball, Poptarts, socks, a belt, super cute owl earrings, a Michael Buble cd, toothpaste (it was a convenient time to run out...), a cute t-shirt, some palmetto tree earrings aaannnddd wonderful time spent with my family. :) There are probably other things to add to this list, and sadly I can't remember everything. But it was all great.

Thanks to all my friends who sent me a note, y'all are awesome. :)

Anyway, I had a wonderful Friday. Not quite sure if I'm ready for another week of school, much less exams that are in a few weeks. So much to do, so little time. I have standardized testing Monday and Tuesday which will be "fun" (not really, more of kinda irksome). So a busy few weeks are ahead.

AO

No comments: