Why the name "bLog in Your Own Eye"?

Matthew 7:3 - 5 "Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye."

We should all endeavor to think rightly about ourselves and graciously about one another. We all have specks and logs in our eyes.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Updates/Ease on Down the Road

WHOOHOO!!! My Exams are totally finished now, and I received a very nice grade on my Spanish exam (thanks Mrs. P!) I haven't gotten my grades for Logic or Omnibus. I would say I'm excited about school being out, but that would be lying, because I still have school to do over the summer. Not all of the subjects, but just a few that got neglected during the school year.

I plan on working for my Dad's business this summer doing administrative things and such. That will be a nice way to learn how things work at an office. :)

We're going on vacation this week! It's gonna be lots of fun. Especially because we get to go to New York City to eat in a restaurant and see a matinee show of Mary Poppins on Broadway. I am very very very excited. The only drawback is that we need to leave for NY at 6:30am. But I'm positive it will be worth it. We also get to go to Hershey Park. I am not a fan of roller coasters, or violent rides. I mean, if I scream on the kiddie roller coaster at the fair, I can't picture myself doing too great on full size coaster. ;) But I'm hoping I get to see some shows they have there as well. :) Plus they have a bunch of water parks and all there. :D I hope to get many a groovy picture while on this trip, and I might post some up here when we get back.

Also, later this month, we are going on a trip to the mountains to see family, and to have a gala for our TV show On the Run News. Now, if you have not looked at the site, or watched any videos, you are missing out. We started it as just a fun way to spend our time and remember it, and with the latest technology and such we have been able to post it on the internet. Fun, right? If you watch these videos and don't like them, that's because you don't understand the point of them. We have no point, other than to make each other laugh, and hopefully others. So please, go check it out and leave a comment!

I watched a movie last night. Guess what it was. It had the king of pop, Diana Ross, and a yellow brick road. I watched The Wiz. I must say though, I hate watching movies on TV because half of the show if commercials. The movie overall though was OK. It's the same old story, Dorothy get's taken to Munchkinland in a "snownado" (as my Dad calls it) and meets the Scarecrow (Michael Jackson), the Tinman and the Lion. It has some parts that are kind of unnerving to me, but the old Wizard of Oz scared me too. The music is great, including my favorite, "Ease on Down the Road". Very well done dance numbers, et cetera. It wasn't the best movie ever, but it definitely wasn't the worst.

Well, I need to move on to other things now, and you probably won't see me till I'm back from our trip. So, adios, au revior, adieu, see you later. :)

AO

No comments: