Why the name "bLog in Your Own Eye"?

Matthew 7:3 - 5 "Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye."

We should all endeavor to think rightly about ourselves and graciously about one another. We all have specks and logs in our eyes.

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Pictures from Michigan

Here are the pictures(btw, comment with your favorite pic):


This row of tree's is in my Grandma's backyard, and this is a great picture of them!


This was at the place we were sledding at, and I think it is a really great picture!


This is the famed hill that we sledded on.

Me, before or after sledding, I can't remember....


Me, shoveling snow! Yeah, I thought the shovel was too small too.....
NOTE: None of my pictures are edited unless otherwise noted. :)

2 comments:

sir.Iain said...

Excellent pictures! All around.

Abigail said...

Thanks! I love taking pictures. :)

AO