Why the name "bLog in Your Own Eye"?

Matthew 7:3 - 5 "Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye."

We should all endeavor to think rightly about ourselves and graciously about one another. We all have specks and logs in our eyes.

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Trip to Michigan!

Well, I got back around misnight last night from Michigan, and I had a blast! We got to hang out with cousins, visit with family, play the Wii, meet some cute, nice and absolutely lovable dogs, and more! It snowed for us, so we were able to go sledding! The first run, I went down with my younger cousin, and it was lots of fun. The rest, I can't remember.... I do remember that I was going down the hill with my othe cousin, and we were headed for a tree. She was in front, and she yelled tree, and rolled out of the sled. Smart move. I was still thinking, "Okay, a tree, what do I do when I hit a....." splat. I hit the tree. But thankfully the sled turned a little so that I hit the tree with the broad side, and I wasn't hurt too much. Next run, I was going down the hill by myself, and I was at the bottom but still moving quickly, and my sled turned around backwards, and flipped over. But it was fun. My toes got frozen, despite the fact that I had 4 layers of socks on..... And my hat kept falling off....Also, I tried to use a saucer sled, and the hill I was going down had a series of small ones on it. so I went over the first big one, and then my sled just kind of stopped, and tipped over, with me in it. Anyway, I'm going to post some pictures for you, but the broweser I'm using is terrible for pictures.....
AO

No comments: