Why the name "bLog in Your Own Eye"?

Matthew 7:3 - 5 "Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye."

We should all endeavor to think rightly about ourselves and graciously about one another. We all have specks and logs in our eyes.

Monday, January 05, 2009

Record Pic

Okay, I am a vinyl record freak, so I took a picture of one, and edited it. And if I might say so myself, it looks pretty awesome!

6 comments:

Jordyn Daniels said...

It look like totally awesome dude;)!

~Southern Commander~

Abigail said...

Yeah it does! I just got some old records from the 70's when I went up to MI. My grandma gave 'em to me, and they're awesome!!!!
AO

Jordyn Daniels said...

You should tell Karis:)! She was/is OBSESSED(did I spell that right?)w/ the 60-80's music;)!

~Southern Commander~

Abigail said...

I didn't know she was obsessed (you spelled it right), but I knew she liked it. Has she e-mailed you lately? She was online for a while, but I haven't heard from her for a while....
AO

Jordyn Daniels said...

Ya she has been emailing me like a LOT!!!! Well gtg get Lexi unstuck from under the bed!UGH!

~Southern Commander~

Abigail said...

Poor Lexi.... So yeah, know she's e-mailed again. I'm gonna see her next week, so I'll talk about the teen blog thingy w/ her, and see if she's interested. :)
AO