Why the name "bLog in Your Own Eye"?

Matthew 7:3 - 5 "Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye."

We should all endeavor to think rightly about ourselves and graciously about one another. We all have specks and logs in our eyes.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Victory!!!!....almost...

Well, I have just finished reading 719 pages of an ancient history book, 'Herodotus: The Histories'. I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad to have that done with!!!!! But...........now I have exams. Yippee. So I have 3 exams to do in one week, plus studying, because my past week or so has been reading Herodotus. :/ As my entertainment redading, I'm reading a book called 'The 13th Reality' by James Dashner, and its pretty good so far. You should check it out. ;-D I also went on a fieldtrip. Actually, it was the BEST FIELDTRIP EVER!!!!!!!!!!! No kidding. We went to a state park (or something like that....) and it had remnants of an old plantation, including a rice field, an old house, and an old rice mill which was really cool. Well, that's an update on me.... I'll post when I have complete victory (aka when I finish exams.....).

AO

No comments: